You as a Leader: Self-Awareness, Feedback, and Decision-Making
As a graduate student you will take SBS 700: "You As a Leader: Self-Awareness, Feedback, and Decision-Making," a one-credit introductory course. In this course, you will participate in a hands-on behavioral simulation that mimics the interpersonal dynamics in businesses and helps you understand the roles of top managers.
Professional Development Sponsorship
If you're interested in joining a professional organization or attending an external professional development workshop, conference, or related event, you can apply for sponsorship funding. With this additional offering, you have expansive opportunities for professional growth and networking. Apply online.
Armed with new skills and a fine-tuned career plan, your professional goals are within reach. Suffolk's Career Development Center will help you implement your career plan. You'll have access to a wide range of services that will help you:
- Searching for a Job During a Global Crisis - Event Recap
- Coping Strategies to Stay on Track with your Goals & Aspirations - Event Recap
- Developing a Strategy in a Crisis...Before it Even Happens - Event Recap
MBA/CDC Webinar from September 28, 2021
Throughout your program, you'll have access to our EDGE Professional Development workshops, which are open to all Sawyer Business School graduate students across all campuses. Led by executive coaches and corporate consultants, the workshops help you:
- Expand your network
- Build your resume, write cover letters, polish your interview skills
- Negotiate salaries
- Gain expertise in databases like Excel, Access, and Bloomberg
- Learn how to achieve a healthy work-life balance