Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Suffolk's Graduate Certificate in Marketing (GCM) is a six-course program for individuals with little or no background in marketing. It is designed to provide fundamental skills and knowledge of marketing principles, consumer behavior, marketing research, and marketing strategy.
As a part-time student, you can complete the GCM in as few as nine months.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing at Suffolk
Fall Semester: April 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)||$1,574|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.