Graduate Certificate in Marketing Research
Suffolk's Graduate Certificate in Marketing Research (GCMR) is a six-course program designed for individuals interested in marketing research methods and practice. You will gain experience in the design of qualitative and quantitative studies, data analysis, and reporting to inform marketing strategy.
As a part-time student, you can complete the GCMR in as few as nine months.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing Research at Suffolk
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,519|
Gainful Employment Disclosures
View the Federally Mandated Gainful Employment Disclosure for the Graduate Certificate in Marketing Research.