Accelerated MBA for Attorneys
If you’re looking to expand your business knowledge and network with industry leaders, the Accelerated MBA for Attorneys is designed specifically for you. This expedited program is open to graduates of ABA-approved law schools and offered at Suffolk’s Boston campus or online.
If you’re in your final year of law school (third-year day students/fourth-year evening students), you can apply for provisional acceptance into this program (conditional upon satisfactory completion of the JD or equivalent).
The GMAT requirement is waived once you provide documentation of the LSAT.
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2018
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per year
Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Descriptions
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.