Accelerated MBA for Attorneys
If you’re looking to expand your business knowledge and network with industry leaders, the Accelerated MBA for Attorneys is designed specifically for you. This expedited program is open to graduates of ABA-approved law schools and offered at Suffolk’s Boston campus or online.
If you’re in your final year of law school (third-year day students/fourth-year evening students), you can apply for provisional acceptance into this program (conditional upon satisfactory completion of the JD or equivalent).
The GMAT requirement is waived once you provide documentation of the LSAT.
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2018
Paying for Graduate School
|Tuition (2019-2020) Full-time, per year||$45,570|
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For part-time students||$1,519|
Fall Semester: April 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Descriptions
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.