Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
The Suffolk Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management (GCNM) will enhance your understanding of public sector finance. This nine-credit program covers administration in a public sector context as well as finance, human resources, and other topics specific to nonprofits and nonprofit business environments.
This hybrid on campus/online program can be completed in as little as one semester. You can continue to build on your management knowledge by stacking the GCNM with our Graduate Certificate in Public & Nonprofit Management & Leadership. If you apply to the Master of Public Administration program within a year of completing this certificate, and had a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, you won’t need to take the GRE or GMAT to enroll in the master's program.
Admission & Costs
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letters of recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management (2022-2023)
Financial Assistance Information
Federal student loan aid may be available for this program--see Federal Student Aid for details and use Suffolk's code: 002218. Suffolk University also offers several options to help you finance your graduate studies. Learn about the discounts that may be available to you.
Visit Student Financial Services to view graduate loan and financing options.