MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree
This program links the discipline of public management with the practice and delivery of mental health services via private, public, and nonprofit organizations. As a graduate, you’ll also gain the qualifications to seek licensure. To apply for this program, you must meet the admission requirements for both the MPA and MS in Mental Health programs.
Suffolk's MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree Program
Applications are for fall semester only.
- February 1 (Round 1), with all materials in by February 10
- April 1 (Round 2), with all materials in by April 10, then rolling on a space-available basis
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2 Letters of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,122|
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.