MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree
This program links the discipline of public management with the practice and delivery of mental health services via private, public, and nonprofit organizations. As a graduate, you’ll also gain the qualifications to seek licensure. To apply for this program, you must meet the admission requirements for both the MPA and MS in Mental Health programs.
Suffolk's MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree Program
Applications are for fall semester only.
- February 1 (Round 1), with all materials in by February 10
- April 1 (Round 2), with all materials in by April 10, then rolling on a space-available basis
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2 Letters of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree (2022-2023)
Per credit: $1,230
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.