MPA/MAGPP Dual Degree
This powerful combination of degrees will make you uncommonly well-qualified to make a practical difference on an international level. The global public policy curriculum will give you a solid base of academic knowledge in areas like political economy and international relations theory, while the NASPAA-accredited public administration program will equip you with skills that are vital to success for a policy professional, including data and policy analysis, and writing.
A required internship will give you experience in an international organization based within or outside the United States, further strengthening your skills and providing valuable networking contacts for your career.
Suffolk's MPA/MAGPP Dual Degree Program
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MPA/MAGPP Dual Degree (2022-2023)
Per credit: $1,307
View current tuition and fees for this program
View estimated cost of attendance
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.