Accelerated MST for Attorneys
The Suffolk Accelerated MST for Attorneys will broaden your employment options, as your skill set will be expanded to meet the needs of employers across a wide range of industries. Whether you want to work at a public accounting firm, in corporate tax departments of large companies, in trust departments of bank and financial services firms, or small tax advisory practices, the MST is a lucrative complement to your JD.
The Suffolk MST is a great addition to your resume if you plan to work for a CPA firm, as it will differentiate you from attorneys who have only a JD.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)