Accelerated MST for CPAs
The Suffolk Accelerated MST for CPAs is a way for you to enhance your resume via a fast-tracked and efficient master’s program. By eliminating coursework that would be redundant with your previous learning, you can complete the MST program in just eleven courses.
If you have the CPA designation next to your name, it will take you as few as nine months to get the Suffolk MST.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)