MST 4+1 Program
If so you may qualify to earn your Master's in Taxation (MST) in as few as 9 months of full-time study or 21 months of part-time study. Or you can earn an MSA/MST dual degree in as few as 16 months. That's the math behind Suffolk's 4+1 Programs.
Accelerate your Path to an MST
- Waive accounting preparation courses by using equivalent undergraduate coursework that you’ve already completed, with grades of B or better, to shorten the total length of your degree program
- Flexible full-time or part-time study options are available
- GMAT or GRE is not required with application
- Top students will automatically be considered for merit-based fellowship awards, no separate application is required to be considered
- Focus on either Large Firms or Small Firms with elective tracks
SBS Fast Track
Are you a current Suffolk undergraduate student earning your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)? Find out how you might accelerate your path to graduate school even more by taking graduate courses during your senior year through the SBS Fast Track Program.
Want to learn about this unique opportunity for Suffolk's business students?