Suffolk University offers Ram Academy as an extended transition program for new first-year students after they have completed orientation. Each Ram Academy is tailored to a different segment of the student experience...leadership, multiculturalism & social justice, Boston's arts & culture community, and service & community engagement.
Ram Academy is a unique way to learn more, go further, & really connect with the Suffolk experience...while having the most fun possible with other new Rams.
Ram Academy participants will:
- Be provided with an opportunity to make friends with other incoming first-year students who share similar interests
- Have a unique co-curricular engagement experience that supports a successful college transition and thereby create a sense of belonging in their new community
- Be exposed to greater understanding and appreciation for a pluralistic society
- Build connections with upper-class students and members of Suffolk's faculty/staff
- Be introduced to shared expectations for community membership at Suffolk University
- Build confidence in understanding and accessing the personal and academic support resources available at Suffolk
- Get a jump start on getting engaged in campus life and find out what it really means to be a Suffolk student
Ram Academy participants will work with experienced student leaders, staff, and other first-year students in an experiential education model. Use the below tabs to learn more about the various Ram Academy programs being offered this year and register today (space is limited).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.573.8321
Ram Academy 2018
Ram Academy 2018
Save the Dates:
August 29-September 1, 2018
More Information Coming Soon.