The Office of Counseling, Health & Wellness health clinic is located at:
73 Tremont Street
5th Floor (take a right from elevator).
Phone: (617) 573-8260
Fax: (617) 305-1745
Fall & Spring Session
Monday - Thursday: 9am-6pm
Fall & Spring - Health Walk-In Hours
*Students who prefer appointments versus walk in service can call CHW at 617-573-8260.
Services & Programs
Our health care services and programs are available to all registered Suffolk University students.
- Physical exams
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute illnesses
- Evaluation & treatment of injuries
- Diagnostic testing & blood work
- Testing, diagnosis & treatment of STDs
- Travel guidance
- Contraceptive management, counseling & emergency contraception
- Eating concerns
- Health education
- Sports physicals
- Flu Shots
Note to Graduated Students: Graduated students and alumni are no longer eligible to receive health care services at Suffolk CHW.
Dentistry Services: Suffolk University does not offer dentistry services on campus.