Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Politics
Suffolk's Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Politics is ideal for lawyers, accountants, public relations professionals, and others aiming to sharpen their skills in politics, government relations, and issues management.
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
Full-Time, per year
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For Part-Time students
Fall Semester: April 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Course & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.