MPA/MSMHC Dual Degree
This program links the discipline of public management with the practice and delivery of mental health services via private, public, and nonprofit organizations. As a graduate, you’ll also gain the qualifications to seek licensure. To apply for this program, you must meet the admission requirements for both the MPA and MS in Mental Health programs.
Applications are for Fall semester only.
February 1 (Round 1) with all materials in by February 10.April 1 (Round 2) with all materials in by April 10, then rolling on a space-available basis.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal statement (essay)
- Two letters of recommendation (Learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college or university attended
- Interview by invitation
- Official GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Paying for Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,122|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.