Faculty Library Services
This page highlights Law Library services available to support law faculty teaching, research, and scholarship.
- To place class materials on Reserve, contact Bryan Petit at x8178.
- To borrow materials from the Law Library contact the Circulation/Reserve staff at x8177.
- To place materials on Electronic Reserve, contact Julie Hogan at x1622.
- The library can obtain books or copies of articles that we do not have in our collection through inter-library loan. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for receipt of the material.
- Research services are available by calling the Research Desk at x8516 or by e-mail at [email protected]. A legal research librarian will respond to an e-mail request within 24 hours.
- Research services include preparing bibliographies and research guides, and presenting classroom lectures on the use of legal research materials. For research requests, contact Diane D'Angelo at x8608.
- Training is available on Lexis, Westlaw and other licensed databases for faculty and their research assistants. To request training on any of these services, contact Diane D'Angelo at x8608.
- Faculty biography pages are available on the Web. To add current information to your page, click the Submit Page Updates link at the bottom of your faculty page..
- The Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP) provides a weekly online index to the most recent articles published in over 500 law reviews and journals.
- Sign up for BNA e-mail summaries to keep up with recent developments in numerous areas of law.
- Past law school exams can be posted on the library Web site. Contact Diane D'Angelo.
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact: Diane D'Angelo at x8608.