Let us help.
All students are encouraged to download the free My SSP app. Suffolk University and Counseling, Health, and Wellness have made My SSP services available from Morneau Shepell for all students who reside internationally and remote students who will reside outside of MA for the spring semester.
My SSP can help address common concerns such as:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Being successful at school
- Building satisfying relationships with friends and family
- Managing stress, worry, sadness, loneliness and much more
As a Suffolk Student you are eligible for:
- Mental health support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or chat
- Support from a Student Support Counselor that understands your unique challenges
- Mental health support services in many different languages with counselors from around the world
- At no cost to you
Access support anytime, anywhere
- Download the free My SSP App: Search ‘My SSP’ from either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download today
- Through the app, you can call or chat with a Student Support Counselor 24/7 in real-time or schedule a telephone or video session
- Browse our digital library of helpful articles and videos.
- Access unlimited Fitness Journeys through LIFT, an app-based fitness programs customized to your fitness level and goals that can be performed anywhere, at any time.
- Or call direct 1.866.743.7732 (If calling from outside North America, dial 001.416.380.6578)
Watch this short My SSP App Tutorial Video to learn more and check out the My SSP today.