Apply to Commuter Ambassador Program
OCHO is looking for hard-working enthusiastic students who would like to be part of our team! CAs plan social, cultural, and educational activities. CAs are role models, educators, and community builders to the diverse group of students who live off-campus.
The preferred deadline for submitting your CA application [PDF] is March 18.
Suffolk University Lounges
- This building not only provides science labs and classrooms on the upper floors, but many classrooms on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors and basement level as well. There are small lounges for student use on each floor and the lively Smith cafeteria on the basement level.
- The Sawyer Building has relaxing and lively student lounges on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors with food service on the 2nd floor next to the lounge. This space is a great social space along with the 3rd floor which houses student clubs and organizations, the Student Leadership and Involvement Office, and Performing Arts Office. The 4th floor lounge is a quieter study lounge.
- Veteran Lounge on 9th Floor
- Commuter Lounge 1st Floor 73 Tremont (Spring 2019)
Ridgeway Building - 2nd Floor
- Overlooking the intersection of Cambridge and Staniford Streets, students can use this common area to get some work done or to hang out before going to class.
Store your books and other school supplies on campus. Lockers can be located in 150 Tremont Sub basement. More locker information here. Contact them at 617.573.8110.
Locker information for Law Students can be found here.
The Ram Account is a stored value/debit account linked to your Ram card, which is your Suffolk ID. Ram Account funds can be used at all participating on- and off-campus locations, and they are available as long as you are an active member of the Suffolk community—commuter and resident students, faculty, and staff. Students and parents can now add funds to the Ram Account. For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of the Bursar/Ram Card Services at 617.573.8407.
Faculty and Staff Resources
Check out the many ways you can commute to Suffolk!
Child Care/Elder Care
Please visit Suffolk's HR department for more information.
The Student Affairs Office has partnered with The Office of Title IX to refurbish the Mothers' Rooms on campus. Mothers' Rooms can be used to nurse children or pump breast milk during the work or school day. Rooms are available in Sargent, Sawyer, and 73 Tremont Street. To schedule use, please email email@example.com or call 617-573-8239.