Apply to the Commuter Ambassador Program
OCHO is looking for hard-working enthusiastic students who would like to be part of our team! CAs plan social, cultural, and educational activities. CAs are role models, educators, and community builders to the diverse group of students who live off-campus.
The preferred deadline for submitting your CA application [PDF] is March 18.
Suffolk University Lounges
- Located on the ninth floor of 73 Tremont Street, the 73 Lounge is a quiet place to study or relax. Come by to study between classes or while you wait for your appointment in the Division of Student Success.
- This building not only provides science labs and classrooms on the upper floors, but many classrooms on the second, third, and fourth floors and basement level as well. There are small lounges for student use on each floor and the lively Smith cafeteria on the basement level.
- The Sawyer Building has relaxing and lively student lounges on the second, third, and fourth floors with food service on the second floor next to the lounge. This space is a great social space along with the third floor which houses student clubs and organizations, the Student Leadership and Involvement Office, and Performing Arts Office. The fourth floor lounge is a quieter study lounge.
- The Veteran's Lounge is on the ninth floor.
- The Commuter Lounge is on the first floor of 73 Tremont Street.
Ridgeway Building - second Floor
- Overlooking the intersection of Cambridge and Staniford Streets, students can use this common area to get some work done or to hang out before going to class.
Store your books and other school supplies on campus. Lockers can be located in 150 Tremont sub-basement. More locker information here. Contact them at 617-573-8110.
Locker information for Law Students can be found here.
The Ram Account is a stored value/debit account linked to your Ram card, which is your Suffolk ID. Ram Account funds can be used at all participating on- and off-campus locations, and they are available as long as you are an active member of the Suffolk community—commuter and resident students, faculty, and staff. Students and parents can now add funds to the Ram Account. For more information, email us or call the Office of the Bursar/Ram Card Services at 617-573-8407.
Faculty and Staff Resources
Check out the many ways you can commute to Suffolk!
Child Care/Elder Care
Please visit Suffolk's HR department for more information.
The Student Affairs Office has partnered with The Office of Title IX to refurbish the Mothers' Rooms on campus. Mothers' Rooms can be used to nurse children or pump breast milk during the work or school day. Rooms are available in Sargent, Sawyer, and 73 Tremont Street. To schedule use, please email email@example.com or call 617-573-8239.