Our office, as well as student organization lounges and office space, are all located in the Sawyer Building.
Looking for our most up-to-date listings of clubs, when they meet, and where to find them? Check out SU Connect, the one-stop shop for all of our clubs and their events!
List of Clubs and Organizations
- AIESEC (pronounced "Eye-Sek") is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people across the globe with empowerment, leadership development, cross-cultural internship, and volunteer exchange opportunities so they can make a positive impact on society. The AIESEC network is the largest youth-run organization in the world and includes approximately 70,000 members in 127 countries and territories.
Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Sigma Alpha's vision is to cultivate values and ideals in women known for their character and concern for others. We inspire women to lead, to serve and to make a difference. Membership is a lifelong commitment that grows stronger each day.
American Chemical Society
- American Chemical Society is a national organization whose purpose is to serve science students, providing opportunities to interact with real science in the world outside of school. Our Suffolk group attends the annual ACS national meeting and gives students a chance to present their research.
American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB)
Armenian Students' Association (ASA)
- The Armenian Students' Association (ASA) focuses on celebrating and discussing the Armenian culture and history. All are welcome, regardless of descent, who enjoy learning about diverse cultures. Join us for backgammon night, where we play backgammon and enjoy traditional Armenian food!
Facebook: Suffolk University's Armenian Students' Association
- Ascend is the premier non-profit professional association dedicated to communicating and advocating the leadership potential of Pan-Asians in global corporations. Membership is open to individuals of all ethnicities and business backgrounds.
Twitter: Ascend Suffolk University Chapter
Asian American Association (AAA)
- Asian American Association assists Asians in academic and social adjustment to campus and welcomes all ethnicities to join us and learn about cultural and social aspects of Asia.
Best Buddies International
- Best Buddies International is a global, non-profit, volunteer organization that creates opportunities for one-to-one-friendships, integrated employment, and leadership development for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Our chapter at Suffolk works with adults upwards of thirty years old through a variety of events & programs. There are many flexible options for you to get involved; come and find out how satisfying it is to help others!
Beta Beta Beta (Tri-Beta)
- We are a national honor society that promotes research and understanding in the field of Biology. Our activities include seminars with guest speakers, field trips, social gatherings, and presentations of research done by members and Biology faculty.
Black Student Union
- The Black Student Union (BSU) educates, expands and enhances cross-cultural communication between students of African descent and those of all other races, ethnicities and cultures. BSU hosts educational events, guest speakers, community services activities, and social activities.
Twitter: Suffolk _BSU
Facebook: Suffolk University Black Student Union
Caribbean Students Network
- The Caribbean Student Network unites the Caribbean population at Suffolk University and is open to students and individuals of all races. Learn about the cultures and traditions of the islands and help us enhance communication between campus groups and organizations the larger Boston community and abroad.
Facebook: Suffolk University Caribbean Student Network
- The Suffolk Cheerleading Club is dedicated to increasing school spirit on campus. We are looking for highly spirited people for fun and good times; you don't need any prior cheerleading experience.
Facebook: SU Cheer
Instagram: SU Cheer
Chinese Student Association
- The Suffolk University Chinese Students' Association is a non-profit organization that educates the community about Chinese culture through a variety of educational and fun events. We are open to students of any ethnicity who are seeking to explore Chinese culture.
- Suffolk University Club Hockey competes in the American Collegiate Hockey Association, Division II. We welcome anyone with a desire to get out on the ice.
- The Suffolk Club Lacrosse Team engages in competitive Lacrosse for Suffolk students.
Computer Science Club
- The Computer Science Club aims to create a close-knit CS community through events that include fun & games and those that can add value to our members' CS career.
- Cosmetics Club gives students an opportunity to talk about and try out new makeup and cosmetics, learn how to use different products, and get free stuff! It's a great way to get involved, network, and meet other students at Suffolk who share a love of the makeup and the cosmetics industry.
- We are a non-partisan grassroots student organization dedicated to deepening democracy and raising political awareness throughout the student body at Suffolk. Through events like "Money, Pizza, and Politics," we are helping Suffolk students become more aware of politics and the political system.
Facebook: Democracy Matters Suffolk
- The Suffolk Entrepreneurship Club provides a platform for energetic and ambitious students to access resources, network with key entrepreneurs in the community, and share ideas with each other through field trips, guest speaker lectures, social events, and competitions. Our weekly meetings support members in developing their entrepreneurial ideas or business and together strive toward becoming entrepreneurs.
- The Suffolk Environmental Club (SEC) is passionate about the earth. Everyone is welcome to hang out and discuss environmental news, ways to help the planet and community, and have fun at our activities and events!
Facebook: Suffolk Environmental Club
European Student Association
- Calling all lovers of Europeans, European culture, and lovers of European food (yes, pasta and pizza count)! Let's promote awareness of and appreciation for European affairs and culture together!
Forensic Science Society
- Suffolk University Forensic Science Society is for all students who are interested in the inner workings of Forensic Science. SUFSS hosts events like presentations on Fluorescent Fingerprinting and Blood Spatter Analysis, a Career Panel, and even a Crime Lab tour. Each event features a guest expert to guide members through the forensic process and is able to answer all questions.
Future Investors in Real Estate
- Future Investors in Real Estate (FIRE) introduces students to real-world real estate investing through networking discussions, events, and presentations from real estate professionals who share their insight and knowledge. We also line up internship opportunities available for students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Suffolk University Greek Council (SUGC) is an organization that oversees all of Greek Life (fraternities and sororities) on Suffolk's campus and hosts educational and social events for the whole campus community, Greek or non-Greek. SUGC is made up of members from Suffolk's Greek organizations including two sororities (Theta Phi Alpha and Alpha Sigma Alpha) and one fraternity (Sigma Alpha Epsilon).
Health Careers Club
- Interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare field? Health Careers Club helps guide students interested in pursuing post-graduate healthcare programs.
Facebook: Suffolk University Health Careers Club
Interior Design Association
- The Interior Design Association hosts social, educational and networking events that facilitate artistic growth, collaboration and careers in order to create a stronger and more interconnected design community at Suffolk University.
International Business Club
- The International Business Club organizes activities to help Suffolk students acquire knowledge about the global business environment and to help them launch a professional career in the global workplace.
International Students Association
- The International Student Association helps students discover the beauty and diversity of unique cultures from around the world through events like Diwali, International Night, a Salem trip, our Japanese Festival, and much more! Whether you were born in the U.S. or not, whether you're planning to travel or now, we are all international students, and ISA can help you explore the world.
Japanese Student Association
- The Japanese Student Association aims to foster an environment where Japanese students (or students who interested in the language and culture of Japan) can come together and exchange ideas and opinions, learning from one another through our club meetings and events.
Korean Culture Club
- The Korean Culture Club (KCC) exists to educate people about Korea and its culture through discussion about current events, exciting games, funny antics, and entertaining events. The KCC is open to anyone and everyone who is looking for a good time–or just to de-stress from studies.
Facebook: Suffolk University Korean Cultural Club
- The Suffolk University Mock Trial Team is a nationally-competing team that uses reason and the Rule of Law in simulated trials. We work hard every year to qualify for the National Mock Trial Tournament, and we welcome anyone interested in law–or performing–to join our team.
- The Suffolk University Philosophy Society seeks to motivate and encourage philosophical discussion outside the classroom. We invite all students from all disciplines, majors and interests to join!
Professional Marketing Association (PMA)
- The Professional Marketing Association (PMA) is Suffolk University's marketing club on campus, open to all undergraduate students who are interested in marketing, regardless of their major or minor. At our bi-monthly meetings, we invite marketing professionals from around the Boston area to speak about the companies they work for, to relate stories from the "frontlines," and to offer general career advice for getting started in the marketing industry.
- Program Council plans the large scale campus-wide events for the student body. Examples of events range from off-campus trips to daytime and evening events to formals. Most events (over 90 percent) are free! No event-planning experience is necessary to join us.
Public Health and Nutrition Club
- We seek to raise awareness of global sustainability goals developed by the United Nations and to educate our community about health and nutrition.
Facebook: Suffolk University Public Health and Nutrition Club
Radiation Science Club
- The Radiation Science Program provides opportunities to expand your knowledge about careers in healthcare, oncology and radiation. We attend conferences, such as the New England Society of Radiation Therapists (NESRT) and the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). We also help students to get involved in the community through volunteering to support cancer patients in their fight against cancer.
- Rainbow Alliance is Suffolk's LGBTQ group on campus for members of the LGBTQ community as well as their allies. We have weekly meetings for talking through issues and we hold many events per month. All are welcome at any time.
- Rampage Show Choir is New England's ONLY collegiate show choir. We perform modern-day hits, show tunes, oldies, and selections from the American Songbook. We work with a professional music director and choreographer to prepare for our several performances throughout the year.
Facebook: Rampage Show Choir Fan Page
Robotics and Electronics
- We bring students together through building small robots and hosting weekly meetings and other events.
S.U. Legal Association
- We are an undergraduate organization for students who are interested in law or are considering going to law school, and to provide a legal forum for students at Suffolk University. We have weekly meetings and hold school-wide events to help the Suffolk community better understand law and to help our members enter the legal field.
Facebook: Suffolk University Legal Association
- Seriously Bent is an improv troupe that works closely with Boston's Improv Asylum to train students in the art of improvised comedy. Seriously Bent performs weekly and often travels to other Boston colleges to perform. We compete annually in the College Comedy Fest at Improv Boston and in the National College Improv tournament.
Saudi Student Association
- The Saudi Student Association is a cultural organization that aims to assist Saudis during their adaptation to both academic and social life in the U.S., and to show and share our culture with other students from all over the world. In short, we are helping, teaching, learning and socializing, while having fun!
Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon is the only social fraternity located on campus at Suffolk University. Founded in Alabama in 1856 in the antebellum south, we hold our brothers to the highest values of what it means to be true gentlemen through friendship, honor, loyalty and fraternity.
Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- The Society of Physics Students offers students a chance to gather together to discuss scientific research, issues and theory. Students work with each other on projects and experiments that stimulate their interest in physics and gives them first-hand experience with the material they are learning in class.
Facebook: Society of Physics Students - Suffolk University
- Soulfully Versed is Suffolk University new acapella group! We have a beautiful sound that is full of harmony and unison. We are people who just love good soul music.
South Asian Student Association (SASA)
- Representing the eight South Asian countries of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka; the South Asian Student Association (SASA) aims to involve and diversify life on campus. SASA wants to provide Suffolk's South Asian community with opportunities to celebrate familiar events and holidays from home right here at our second home at Suffolk, as well as to demonstrate our rich cultures to students who are unfamiliar with South Asia.
Facebook: South Asian Student Association
- Suffolk University's Spanish Club is more than Español! We bring Spanish culture to the Suffolk University community through events that include music, food, film and dance!
Facebook: Suffolk University Spanish Club
Student Government Association
- The Student Government Association serves as the voice for the student body. SGA Senators deal with matters students are concerned about, from residence hall issues to diversity to academics and student affairs. Joining SGA is a great way to develop yourself as a leader, make a difference on campus, and make friends that will last throughout your time at Suffolk and beyond.
Instagram: Suffolk SGA
- The Suffolk Democrats organizes events to further the message of the Democratic party, campaign for Democratic candidates, educate students on political issues, register students to vote, and discuss the party's ideals and direction.
Suffolk Free Radio
- Suffolk Free Radio (SFR), Suffolk's online radio station, exists to provide a platform to let students broadcast their voice, their music, and their ideas to the university community. We are a close group of students from all kinds of academic fields with a variety of opinions, outlooks and tastes.
Suffolk PR Society
- Suffolk PR Society aims to help students learn more about the field of public relations and to give them a hands-on way to experience it. We host speakers from agencies and corporations around Boston, and we get practical, real-world experience by helping other student clubs with their PR!
Suffolk University Hispanic Association
- The Suffolk University Hispanic Association is an organization that celebrates Hispanic culture through a variety of events that celebrate our rich heritage and that teach others about our history and unique experience.
Suffolk University Management Association (SUMA)
- Suffolk University Management Association (SUMA)'s mission is to provide additional career development resources to business school students. Our team emphasizes leadership, networking, professional development, engagement, and creative thinking.
Suffolk University Mathematics Society (SUMS)
- The Suffolk University Mathematics Society (SUMS) serves students interested in exploring mathematic concepts that support our academic experience and enhance our careers through a cohesive and creative environment that fosters respect for all.
Suffolk University Model United Nations (SUMUN)
- The Suffolk University Model United Nations (SUMUN) is an award-winning team of politically-savvy students from culturally-diverse backgrounds who attend regional and national Model United Nations conferences. New members gain higher political proficiency, enhanced public speaking skills, confidence in debating, and skills in resolution writing.
Suffolk University Republicans
- Suffolk University Republicans is a group of like-minded individuals grounded in the American traditions of independence, integrity and innovation. We promote individual freedom and responsibility, a limited but energetic government, economic opportunity, and a strong national defense. We value a strong sense of community. We encourage diversity in a world, where differing minds are free to speak without fear. We are united for the most basic human desire: liberty.
Suffolk University's Healthy Minds Alliance
- The Healthy Minds Alliance's goal is to create a safe space for all those who have been or are currently struggling with mental illness, or want to learn how to be an ally for those dealing with it. We educate, provide resources, and foster awareness in order to end the stigma attached to this serious issue here on campus, in our region, and around the world.
The Golden Gavel
- The Golden Gavel is a club for business students with a law minor. We foster a sense of community among business students of all majors as well as for students who wish to pursue law beyond their undergraduate studies.
The Suffolk Journal
- The Suffolk Journal is the award-winning undergraduate student newspaper of Suffolk University, published continuously since 1936. Distributed across campus, the Journal prints a 12-page weekly newspaper that informs the Suffolk community about campus, local, regional, national and international news and issues that affect our student body, faculty and staff.
The Suffolk Voice
- The Voice is Suffolk University’s student-run 24-hour online news resource. Since 2006, the Voice has been committed to covering and uncovering stories that inform and pique the interest of Suffolk students, faculty and the greater Suffolk community.
Theta Phi Alpha
- Theta Phi Alpha’s mission and extraordinary vision is to build character at Suffolk University and create a powerful and knowledgeable group of women who embody what it means to form a sisterhood. We value justice, wisdom, loyalty, faith, truth, and honor to ensure that we will succeed with upholding our memberships within Theta Phi Alpha.
To Write Love On Her Arms
- To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA) is an international organization dedicated to presenting hope and providing help for people struggling with mental illness, such as depression, anxiety and self harm. We work to raise awareness about these illnesses as well as connect students to resources on and off campus.
UNICEF Initiative Club
- The United Nations International Emergency Children's Fund (UNICEF) Campus Initiative Club at Suffolk is dedicated to education, advocacy and fundraising for children throughout the world. We create awareness of serious issues that face children globally, such as malnutrition and human trafficking.
Venezuelan Student Union (VSU)
- The Venezuelan Student Union (VSU) exists to promote and share Venezuelan culture and good times with Suffolk students of any nationality.
- Venture Magazine, Suffolk's student-run literary arts magazine, is a platform for Suffolk students to showcase their artistic talents (regardless of major) and to communicate the immense creativity that the Suffolk student body holds. Once a year, we select poetry, prose, multimedia art, and photography from student submissions and publish them in our magazine.
Video Gamers Army
- Video Gamers Army is a group of friendly, laid-back people who come together to talk about and share anything video-game-related. We welcome all levels of gamers from noobs to experts–even if you've never touched a controller, and you're just looking for a place to hang out.
Women in Business
- The Suffolk University Women in Business (WIB) Association builds the interpersonal, networking and business skills required in order to be successful in today's world. We increase confidence through regular campus and community workshops, strengthening interpersonal relationships through networking and special events, and developing leadership skills through involvement in WIB management.
Young Arab Leaders Association
- The Young Arab Leaders Association fosters skills in social networking, professional development, and cultural integration to empower young people with the tools, opportunities and networking events to use their education to improve conditions in the Arab World.
Suffolk University's Program Council (PC) is the major programming board on campus, planning and executing events for the entire Suffolk community. PC consists of five committees that are open for anyone at Suffolk to join, including: Entertainment, Off-Campus Events, Daytime, Traditions, and Public Relations. To join PC, simply come to any committee member meeting, every Thursday at 12:15 p.m. in Somerset 217. PC is a great way to build relationships, learn valuable leadership skills, and make an impact on the campus community through fun, inclusive events planned for students, by students!
If you have any questions or want to get involved with PC, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can drop by our campus office, located at Sawyer 324B. You can also email, call or follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
Facebook: Suffolk University Program Council