RAM Print & Copy Center
Sargent Hall (120 Tremont Street)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Closed for lunch: 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Print Shop Services
- Student Business cards - Download Card Order Form [PDF]
- Foam Core
- Coil & GBC binding
- When utilizing the services provided by the Center, you can submit the request in person or via TRAC.
- When sending any project, please be sure to include:
- Your name and phone number
- Date the project Is due
- Budget line number or RAM card for students
- Detailed instructions
- Where to deliver the project when completed
- If the project is to be shipped, please include detailed shipping instruction
TRAC for Faculty and Staff
TRAC is our online ordering system that allows you to submit job requests, get real-time quotes, print specs, and upload files. NOTE: an account is needed to access the TRAC system. If you don't have one, please contact Purchasing Services to have an account created. Access the TRAC system here.
Faculty/Staff: A budget number is needed at the time the job request is submitted.
Students: RAM Print & Copy Center will accept RAM card payment for your jobs.
Please feel free to contact Purchasing Services at 617-573-8405 with any questions.