Partner Scholarship Program
Businesses and organizations adapting to a rapidly changing world need employees who are flexible, perceptive, and creative enough to keep pace. These are the qualities Suffolk specializes in cultivating in its graduate degree programs.
To assist our partner organizations with increased financial challenges, we have waived the $50 application fee and deepened our partner on-campus tuition discount. Suffolk University’s Partner Scholarship Program (PSP) offers employees and members of partner organizations a 20% tuition reduction on any on-campus master’s degree, dual degree, or graduate certificate program, with the exception of EMBA, which is discounted by $15,000, dispersed evenly over four semesters. Members or employees enrolling in online degree programs are eligible for a 10% reduction.
Employees must remain employed by the partner organization, or in active membership standing, in order to receive the tuition reduction each semester.
Our Current Partners
Suffolk University partners with organizations both large and small, private and nonprofit. Our partners include:
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA)
- Avidia Bank
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- DiCicco, Gulman & Company LLP
- Enterprise Bank
- Mass General Brigham including Dana Farber Cancer Institute and other affiliates
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) – Boston Chapter
- New Balance
- Project Management Institute (Mass Bay Chapter)
- Princeton Instruments
- Tufts Medical Center