We have a dedicated and capable staff to provide expert advice, services, programs, information and support while at Suffolk as well as in your alumni years. You can connect to our office through in-person advising, phone and email contacts, attending programs, receiving email announcements and by visiting our web site.
We serve as a key resource to the Suffolk community in the following areas:
- Advising international students, scholars and departments on compliance with immigration laws and regulations
- Offering guidance to schools and departments with regard to international student and scholar integration, cross-cultural issues and intervention strategies
- Sponsoring programs for international students and scholars on a variety of topics including immigration regulations, adjustment to US society and culture, academic concerns and resources
- Developing and conducting programs with other units on campus with regard to cross-cultural communication issues
- Working with departments on inviting or hiring international scholars
As part of our overall mission, we advocate for international education as a campus-wide contribution to Suffolk’s internationalization efforts. I sincerely hope you will see our office as a partner as well as a place that you can feel at home.
Kathy Sparaco EdD
Director, Center for International Programs and Services