MSA/MST Dual Degree
Suffolk’s MSA/MST dual degree is your path to becoming an expert in accounting, taxation, and financial management. This expedited program can prepare you to serve as an advisor or member of senior management teams across many industries.
The Suffolk MSA/MST will also prepare you for the CPA exam, which you can sit for upon completing this degree. Plus, you'll have top-rated comprehensive CPA review software integrated into your courses.
- TaxTalent Top 20 MST Program
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Tuition (2019-2020) Full-time, per semester||$22,785|
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For part-time students||$1,519|
Courses & Requirements
The MSA/MST curricula are purpose-built to ground you in cutting-edge concepts and immersive learning with industry leaders.