MSA/MST Dual Degree
The experiential learning in this expedited, dual-degree program—combining financial management, accounting principles, and taxation—will help to provide tangible experience to take into the workplace.
Suffolk’s MSA/MST dual degree is your path to becoming an expert in accounting, taxation, and financial management. This expedited program can prepare you to serve as an advisor or member of senior management teams across many industries. This dual degree program also qualifies students to take the CPA exam in Massachusetts. You’ll be well prepared with courses integrated with Becker's CPA Exam Review materials and electives designed to help you pass!
With our flexible fall, spring, and summer course offerings, you can take two classes back-to-back in one evening. We offer online courses on a space available basis for added flexibility. The MST program also offers some courses in a hybrid format and others with a distance learning option.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Applying to Suffolk's MSA/MST Dual Degree Program
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
State-by-State CPA Exam Eligibility Requirements
See information about the educational requirements necessary for CPA exam eligibility for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.