MSA/MST Dual Degree
Suffolk’s MSA/MST dual degree is your path to becoming an expert in accounting, taxation, and financial management. This expedited program can prepare you to serve as an advisor or member of senior management teams across many industries.
The Suffolk MSA/MST will also prepare you for the CPA exam, which you can sit for upon completing this degree. Plus, you'll have top-rated comprehensive CPA review software integrated into your courses.
- TaxTalent Top 20 MST Program
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)