MSF 4+1 Programs
Accelerate your Path to an MSF Graduate Degree
- Waive foundational finance preparation courses by using equivalent undergraduate coursework that you’ve already completed, with grades of B or better, to shorten the total length of your degree program
- Flexible full-time or part-time study options are available
- Waive the GMAT or GRE requirement with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Top students will automatically be considered for merit-based fellowship awards, no separate application is required to be considered
- Benefit from academic partnerships with the CFA Institute and the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- MSF students can tailor their degree by choosing one of the concentrations the MSF program offers, including Corporate Finance, Financial Technology (FinTech), Investments and Risk Management
SBS Fast Track
Are you a current Suffolk undergraduate student earning your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)? Find out how you might accelerate your path to graduate school even more by taking graduate courses during your senior year through the SBS Fast Track Program.
Want to learn about this unique opportunity for Suffolk's business students?