Explore Our MPA Program Options
The Suffolk MPA emphasizes management and implementation tools and techniques in public and nonprofit settings. Here are just a few of the public administration degree programs available to you at the Institute for Public Service.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MPA/JD Dual Degree
- MPA/MA in Applied Politics
- MPA/MS in Crime & Justice Studies
- MPA/MS in Mental Health Counseling
- MBA/Nonprofit Specialized Degree
- MPA/MA in Global Public Policy
- Graduate Certificate in State and Local Government
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Students at the Institute for Public Service excel in the workplace and the classroom. In recent years, Suffolk MPA students have received Presidential Management Fellowships, Rappaport Public Policy Awards, and Pi Alpha Alpha Memberships. We’ve placed students in management and leadership positions in federal, state, and local government agencies; nonprofits; institutes of higher education; public-private partnerships; and private sector organizations. Begin building a career that builds your community today.
Director and Department Chairperson
Conference & Publications Coordinator