Master of Education in Administration of Higher Education (MEd)
In Suffolk University's Master of Education in Administration of Higher Education (MEd) program, you can enrich your core curriculum with a variety of elective courses, matching your education to your potential career path and specific administrative needs.
This program is designed to prepare you to thrive across an array of higher education resources, including academic advising, admissions, alumni affairs, development, college unions, athletics, career planning and placement, residence life, orientation, student activities, financial aid, international student services, multicultural affairs, registrar offices, and a host of other professional positions at colleges, universities, and other higher education-related agencies and organizations.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-Time, per semester
|Fall||March 15 (Priority), then rolling|
|Spring||October 15 (Priority), then rolling|
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official GMAT Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)