MPA/MSCJS Dual Degree
The expedited dual-degree program will help you complete both degrees in less time, thanks to shared electives and balanced coursework. You’ll graduate ready to make a difference in any community and shape policy in the given field in which you want to operate.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)||$1,260|
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.