MPA/MSCJS Dual Degree
The expedited dual-degree program will help you complete both degrees in less time, thanks to shared electives and balanced coursework. You’ll graduate ready to make a difference in any community and shape policy in the given field in which you want to operate.
Paying for Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,217|
Applications are for Fall semester only.
February 1 (Round 1) with all materials in by February 10.
April 1 (Round 2) with all materials in by April 10, then rolling on a space-available basis.
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college and university attended
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.