MPA/MSCJS Dual Degree
The expedited dual-degree program will help you complete both degrees in less time, thanks to shared electives and balanced coursework. You’ll graduate ready to make a difference in any community and shape policy in the given field in which you want to operate.
Paying for Graduate School
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college and university attended
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)