MSCJS/JD Dual Degree
You'll earn this dual degree at both the College of Art & Sciences and Suffolk University Law School. Through your advanced studies, you'll emerge prepared to think critically and act decisively to improve outcomes for both individuals and communities. Our faculty roster of leading thinkers in the field and hands-on internships will further help you maximize your professional potential.
You can pursue your MSCJS/JD dual degree either full- or part-time. The curriculum consists of 80 Law School credits and 24 College credits.
You may apply for this dual-degree program before you enter Suffolk University, during your first year of full-time MSCJS studies, or during your second or third year of study at the Law School.
Paying for Graduate School
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
|% of Students Receiving Financial Aid Per year||100%|
|Average Financial Aid Awarded Per year||$31,431|
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college and university attended
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)