Set Up Your - iPhone / Ipad
You can set up your mobile devices to access your Exchange email.
Set Up your iPhone Email for Exchange
- To begin the installation, tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords
- Select Add Account and then Microsoft Exchange.
Set Up your New Email Account
- Enter your email address (e.g. mailto:“email@example.com”) in the Email box.
- Enter the server address (umail.suffolk.edu) in the Server box
- Enter your Outlook/Exchange domain (adm.suffolk.edu) and username (e.g. “sbrown”) in the Username box.
- Enter your current email password in the Password box.
- The iPhone will automatically search for Exchange Server.
For assistance with any other device, please contact the service desk: