Experiential opportunities at Suffolk Law are varied. We offer experiential opportunities for credit, as well as opportunities offered without credit. For-credit opportunities include clinics, externships, labs, simulations, and practicums. Non-credited experiential opportunities include our internships, the Suffolk Law/Integreon Partnership, the Housing Discrimination Testing Program, our Pro Bono Program, and more. A full list of these opportunities is below.
Experiential Opportunities for Credit
- In-House Clinics
- Civil & Judicial (Domestic) Externship Program
- International Externship Program
- Semester in Practice (Domestic and International)
- Simulation, Lab, and Practicum Courses
- Legal Innovation and Technology (LIT) Lab