One of the many benefits of attending a school in the heart of Boston is the wealth of off-campus meal options at your fingertips.
Here’s just a small selection of Boston dining options from casual to more upscale offerings, separated by meal, all within close proximity to campus:
- Wheelhouse: Among the most highly regarded burger joints in Boston. An assortment of breakfast sandwiches and lighter fare such as pastries and parfaits are offered earlier in the day.
- Thinking Cup: Great for a latte fix in the morning or late afternoon. Top-ranked for its desserts, the most popular being macarons. If you tend to have a sweet tooth while you caffeinate, the Thinking Cup won’t disappoint.
- George Howell Coffee: All-around reliable coffee, especially cold brew on those warmer spring and summer days.
- Sam LaGrassa’s: Top of line gourmet sandwiches that are guaranteed to satisfy if you’re looking for a true “treat yourself” lunch.
- Sweetgreen: A casual lunch chain featuring seasonal bowls and salads made from fresh, organic ingredients.
- Herrera’s: Authentic Mexican fare. Top-ranked for its burritos.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: A wide variety of made-to-order sandwiches including gyro flats, clubs, and American classics.
- Yvonne’s: An upscale and trendy dinner choice for groups that offers a broad menu of Middle Eastern, European, Mediterranean, and American dishes.
- Grotto: Perfect for an Italian comfort-food fix. Also top-ranked for barbecue.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: A solid steakhouse experience and sure-to-please seafood specialties.
- Pabu Boston: A high-end sushi option ideal for large groups and families.