GET Service Portal
Visit the GET Service Portal to access your accounts, add funds, and check balances associated with your Ram Card. You can also report your card as lost or stolen and order food at on-campus dining halls.
ID & Access
Suffolk University Police issue Suffolk ID cards (branded as Ram Cards) to all incoming students and employees. Students must carry ID cards at all times and present them upon the request of a Suffolk University official. ID cards are property of Suffolk University and are not transferable. Learn more about Security Access and ID cards.
Your Ram Card contains essential information such as your student ID number, library card number, and more! Ram Cards are required to access campus buildings, utilize meal plans, print on-campus, access residential laundry facilities, and more.
Lost or Stolen Card
Step 1 – Report Ram Card as Lost or Stolen using the GET Service Portal or report it to a Security Officer at any building entrance. You must obtain a new Ram Card from Suffolk University Police. This card will be activated the moment you receive it. Once you have done so, your old card will be deactivated.
Step 2 – Pay the fee for a replacement card. The fee to replace an IDs is $25. Use the form to make a payment.
Step 3 – Pick up your new ID card at Samia Academic Center or David J. Sargent Hall.
Card Replacement Policies
- The fee to replace an IDs is $25.
- All payments must be made online using a credit card.
- No ACH payments will be accepted online.
- Payment must be made before a new ID card will be issued to you.
- Once payment is made please print out the confirmation sheet or email the confirmation page to yourself. This page will include the transaction number and the date and time that the payment was made. You will need to supply this information to the security officer in order to get a new ID. The security officer will check this information before issuing a new card to make sure that you are within a 48 hours’ time frame. If you do not pick up your new ID within the 48 hours’ time frame, you will have to pay an additional $25.
- Pick up your new card:
- Samia Academic Center Lobby: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. 7 Days a Week
- Law School Lobby: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. 7 Days a Week
If there is no officer present, please call SUPD Dispatch at 617-573-8333.