On this page, you'll find information specifically for our student-athletes and you can learn more about our designated course planning appointments, understanding faculty expectations, accessing campus resources, and how to work out scheduling conflict you may encounter.
Pre-Registration Schedule Building
The Undergraduate Academic Advising Center has created a series of Athlete Advising workshops for the upcoming semester.
During the workshop, we will cover instructions for registration approval and begin building a wishlist that will fit in with your practice and game schedules.
To Schedule an Appointment with a UAAC Advisor:
- Log into your Navigate account to schedule an in-person appointment
- Call the Division of Student Success at 617-573-8034 or visit the 9th floor of 73 Tremont
Make sure to review your program evaluation and create a tentative schedule
You are expected to maintain open communication with your faculty members throughout the semester.
To help you lay the groundwork for a successful relationship with your professors, Suffolk's "Athlete Academic Awareness Initiative" outlines your academic responsibilities as a student-athlete.
The purpose of this contract is to promote open communication between athletes and faculty to ensure that both athletic and academic expectations are met. Consult the Student-Athlete Handbook [PDF] for more information.
For questions, you or your professor may contact the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center call 617-573-8034.
- Center for Learning & Academic Success (CLAS), for individual and group tutoring, study sessions, academic coaching, and time-management assistance.
- Health, Wellness & Counseling, for injuries, mental health counseling, and other concerns about wellness.
- Disability Services, for assistance with short-term and long-term physical and learning disabilities and academic accommodations.
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Center, for multi-year academic planning, study abroad planning, choosing, and changing majors.