Student Advising - Forms

Whether you're changing your major or petitioning to get credits for courses from a different university, here are the forms that will help you get going in the right direction.

Local & Global Engagement Experience Petition [PDF] (SBS students only)
Use to propose an alternative to one of the approved options for the Local or Global Engagement Experience requirement.

Multi-Semester Course Planner [PDF]
Use to plan out your remaining degree requirements, semester-by-semester.

Excess Course Petition
Use to request to register for excess (more than 17 credits) in a fall or spring semester, or more than 8 credits in a summer semester.

Outside Course Petition
Use if you are requesting to take courses for credit at a different university.

Contact Us

Undergraduate Academic Advising Center

73 Tremont, 9th Floor
Phone: 617-573-8034
Email: [email protected]

Office Hours

Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.