Master of Arts in Applied Politics (MAAP)
|Fall||March 15 (Priority), June 15, then rolling|
|Spring||October 15 (Priority), then rolling|
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary education
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
View details about application materials required.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-Time, per semester
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For Part-Time students
"We developed this program to have its feet in both the academic world and in the world of the practitioner. It's great for people who recently graduated and work in state or municipal government or the nonprofit and non-governmental sector and want to take it to the next level."
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.