Congratulations! The Suffolk community is beaming with pride of your achievements, and you should be, too. What you’ve accomplished on your way to this Commencement milestone is an achievement in its own right, and you did so under unprecedented conditions. We are all incredibly proud of you.
We’ll be putting together videos to celebrate this enormous milestone in your academic journey.
STEP 1: RECORD A VIDEO
Please say and spell your full name at the beginning of your video.
Take a short video of yourself considering all or some of the following:
- Deliver your Thank You message—to faculty, family, friends, staff, etc. in English and your native language if you would like to. a. Say just “Thank You” in English or your native language at the end of your message
- What is your favorite memory of your time at Suffolk?
- What are you going to miss the most?
- What advice would you give to the incoming class? 5. How does it feel to be graduating?!
VIDEO RECORDING TIPS
- Please record videos horizontally.
- Place whatever camera/device you’re using to record on something and place it at eye level.
- Take the video in a well-lit environment with a light source in front of you.
- Please stay somewhat close to the camera and enunciate your words so that we can hear you clearly.
STEP 2: UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO
Fill out the form below and hit submit, and you will be directed to a Dropbox folder to upload your media.