Policies & Procedures
The following are policies and procedures that are executed by the Institutional Review Board.
- Children's Privacy Protection Act [PDF]
- The Protection of Pupil Rights Act (PPRA)- A law that protects students/children who are participating in research funded by the U.S. Department of Education
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)- A law that protects the privacy of student education records. See also: Suffolk's FERPA webpage.
- Suffolk University Institutional Review Board Policies and Procedures [PDF]
- Suffolk University Institutional Board Policies and Procedures Appendix A-I [PDF]
- Suffolk University Institutional Board Policies and Procedures Appendix I-P [PDF]