Faculty Resources - General
Center for Teaching and Scholarly Excellence
Center for Teaching and Scholarly Excellence is a resource for faculty that provides Suffolk University’s teacher-scholars with the tools, professional development opportunities, and programming to help Suffolk students achieve in all areas of their lives.
The following outline the faculty resources offered by student support services across Suffolk University.
- Career Development
- Center for Learning and Academic Success
- Counseling, Health, and Wellness
- Service Learning Resources
- Studying Abroad
- Student of Concern Program
- Undergraduate Academic Advising
- Suffolk University Course Policies and Student Resources – syllabus-related information about policies and resources
- Syllabus Design Template [DOC] – download a template designed to help faculty build syllabi in accordance with university policy.
Student Support Referrals
- Enrollment Verification and Student Support Referrals - Guide for Faculty [PDF]
The following lists the University-wide committees that serve as decision-making bodies for university-level affairs.
- Academic Misconduct Committee
- Academic Policy Committee
- Faculty Senate
- Creativity and Innovation Committee
- Shared General Education Curriculum Committee
- University Service-Learning Committee