A number of areas report to the Provost of Suffolk University.
The existing infrastructure is in place in order to maximize organizational efficiency and to limit roadblocks in communication.
The following areas report to the Provost:
- Center for Academic Access & Opportunity
- Center for Teaching and Scholarly Excellence
- Dean’s Office – College of Arts and Sciences
- Dean’s Office – Law School
- Dean’s Office – Sawyer Business School
- Division of Student Success
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Rosenberg Institute for East Asian Studies
- Sawyer Library
- University Registrar