Dean of Students - Law School
The Dean of Students is responsible for advising, counseling, and generally meeting with students on issues relating to their enrollment at the Law School.
Other reasons you may want to visit the dean of students office:
- You have a question, concern, or problem and you are unsure where to go, or with whom to speak.
- You want to find out about services for students with disabilities.
- You need to miss class or an examination due to an illness or another personal problem.
- You need a letter of good standing.
- You want to find out about English-as-a-second-language services.
- You are interested in becoming a visiting student at another law school.
- You want to post a notice in Sargent Hall, on the Law Student daily email newsletter, or set up a table for a school-sponsored activity in the fourth floor commons area.
- You want to publicize a school-sponsored activity in the Law School newsletter or post a notice on the Law School calendar.
- You have a suggestion or idea about improving student life and would like to talk about it.
Counseling, Health and Wellness
Are you feeling stressed or anxious? The Counseling Center can help, both during and after normal business hours.
Heating, plumbing, elevator or other building problem in Sargent Hall? Report a facilities issue.