Page Updated: April 21, 2020
All Summer Boston classes will be offered online only with no in-person sessions.
Earn credits toward your law degree during the summer to help reduce your course load during your final semester. Most classes meet just two or three times per week in six-week sessions. Summer classes are taught by Suffolk’s full-time tenured law professors as well as retired judges and respected legal practitioners.
- 6-week or 12-week sessions
- All classes start at 5:30 p.m. or 7:35 p.m.
- Four classes in Summer Boston offered as hybrid, with one-third of course content offered online or through assignments
- Available to current law students in good standing at any ABA-accredited law school (including Suffolk Law)
Summer 2020 Classes include:
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- International Business Transactions
- Interviewing & Counseling
- Trademark Law
- Trial Advocacy
- Trusts & Estates
*NOTE: Summer classes that are restricted to Suffolk Law students in specific degree programs are not listed here.
Apply to Summer Boston
Ready to apply? Download the Summer Boston 2020 Application [PDF] and return the completed form to:
Office of Academic Services
Suffolk University Law School
120 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108-4977