Suffolk Law also prepares students with 21st-century knowledge and skills. PreLaw Magazine lists Suffolk among its "Top 20 Most Innovative Law Schools," and the National Jurist Magazine recently listed Suffolk Law as the No. 1 legal tech program in the country.
In an era that requires increasing specialization, Suffolk Law offers multiple academic concentrations and areas of focus, coupled with real-world learning opportunities through clinical programs and internships, and the professional coaching needed for a transformative educational experience.
Suffolk University’s juris doctor program meets the educational requirements qualifying graduates to sit for the bar exam in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Start in May or August, part-time or full-time
- Graduate in two, three, or four years
- Accelerate your graduation at any time by taking summer classes
- Part-time students attend classes three nights per week after 6 p.m.
- Hybrid online JD students can take all classes online after completing first-year curriculum
- After first year, students can enroll in day or evening classes