Suffolk Law also prepares students with 21st-century knowledge and skills. PreLaw Magazine lists Suffolk among its "Top 20 Most Innovative Law Schools," and the National Jurist Magazine recently listed Suffolk Law as the No.1 legal tech program in the country for two years in a row.
In an era that requires increasing specialization, Suffolk Law offers multiple academic concentrations and areas of focus, coupled with real-world learning opportunities through clinical programs and internships, and the professional coaching needed for a transformative educational experience.
Suffolk University’s juris doctor program meets the educational requirements qualifying graduates to sit for the bar exam in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Start in May or August, part-time or full-time
- Graduate in two, three, or four years
- Accelerate your graduation at any time by taking summer classes
- Part-time students attend classes three nights per week after 5:30 p.m.
- Hybrid online JD students can take all classes online after completing first-year curriculum
- After first year, students can enroll in day or evening classes