Suffolk Law began as an evening program in 1906 to allow working professionals earn a law degree. These deep student-centered roots and a commitment to innovation have put Suffolk Law's part-time JD program in the US News & World Report Top 40 for years. Graduates of our part-time evening law program thrive in their careers, in the Massachusetts State House, the largest firms, Fortune 500 companies, and everywhere in between.
Evening students at Suffolk Law are vital parts of our community. From moot court to law journals, clinics, and more, evening students have all the advantages and benefits of Suffolk University Law School. Apply to Suffolk Law’s evening division and get one step closer to your legal career.
- Over 100 years of experience in part-time legal education
- Graduate in 2.5, 3 or 4 years
- First-year classes are three nights per week after 6 p.m.
- After first year, choose how many nights to attend class (usually two to three)
- Take evening summer classes to graduate sooner
- Enroll in day or evening classes after your first year