We're Here to Help
The Financial Aid Program at Suffolk University Law School is designed to assist students in meeting the cost of a legal education when personal and family resources may not be sufficient. Over 45% of Suffolk Law students receive grant or scholarship funds from Suffolk University Law School, and 85% receive some form of financial aid overall. Suffolk Law School participates in a number of financial aid programs to assist in financing the costs of a legal education and our awards can include a combination of scholarships, grants, loans, fellowships, and employment.
When applying for aid each year, remember to apply as early as possible after January 1st and to meet all deadlines. New students should not wait for an admission decision to apply for financial aid.
Whether you are a new or returning student, we look forward to working with you.
Office of the Bursar
All payments for tuition and fees, billing questions and inquiries on credit balance refunds should be made to the Suffolk University Office of the Bursar. You may make a payment online or contact the Office of the Bursar for more information.
If you need additional funding for law school, you should view our current outside scholarship opportunities. We add postings to this site as they become available, so be sure to check back frequently for updates.
MAX Financial Aid Literacy Program
New Incoming 1L students are encouraged to sign up for the new MAX program by AccessLex Institute. The program, designed specifically for law school students:
- Takes a multi-format approach—including an interactive online curriculum, in-person workshops, one-on-one counseling and more—that recognizes different learning styles and knowledge bases, letting you define your own path
- Delivers information in quick and easy to understand components to fit into your demanding schedule
- Offers scholarship incentives to motivate you to stay on task and on track
- Register for and join the program!
Current 2L and 3L students have access to expert AccessNow counselors via AccessConnex by phone, live chat or email for their student loan and financial planning questions as well as expert student loan repayment presentations.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (office) & 4:00 p.m. (lobby)
- Saturday - Sunday: closed