At Suffolk University, you can experience an American education at a university recognized by U.S. News & World Report as having the fifth-largest proportion of international students among United States institutions. Nearly one in four Suffolk students come from outside the United States, and we are experts at helping students acclimate to their new home away from home.
Here, you will have more than 60 degree programs to choose from. Many of the faculty who will teach and mentor you hail from countries around the world, and bring a wealth of perspectives, experience, and ideas to enrich your education. You will learn outside the classroom as well, in internships, volunteer positions, and co-curricular activities that will connect you with life, business, and people all over the Greater Boston area.
International Facts & Figures
- Students from 98 countries
- 22% of undergraduates are international students
- 80,000+ alumni in 137 countries
- International students automatically considered for merit-based aid
- More than a dozen cultural affinity groups on campus
- Boston ranks third among U.S. metro areas—after New York and Los Angeles—for its number of international students