Be a Law Admission Ambassador
The Law Admission Ambassadors:
- Lead tours for prospective students
- Host prospects for campus visits, including class observations
- Attend recruitment events, including open houses and Admitted Student Days
- Write blogs
- Appear in marketing materials
- Help with other outreach to prospective students throughout the year.
Ambassadors are a vital component to attracting and bringing in our next class of students as they act as campus hosts when prospective students are visiting, communicate with admitted students about life at Suffolk Law, and answer questions about what distinguishes Suffolk Law.
Ambassador positions are volunteer positions and are an opportunity to get involved in Suffolk Law’s goal of recruiting a highly credentialed and diversified student body.
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador and assisting with our outreach and recruitment efforts, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Questions? Please email Alexis Marcus.