Student Leadership Center
The Office of Student Leadership & Involvement
Who We Are
The Office of Student Leadership & Involvement is your connection to activities as diverse as community service, leadership training, performing arts, Greek life, religious practice, and professional interest groups. Add to this more than 80 student-led clubs focused on everything from sports to video games, and you're bound to find what you’re looking for (and new friends to do it with).
Your involvement within the Suffolk community and around Boston depends on your level of participation—if you want to be involved in many groups, excel as a student body leader, or simply want to give back to others, we are here to ensure you are able to do so.
There is something here for everyone!
What We Do
- Support activities and advise over 80 student clubs and organizations
- Advise one fraternity (Sigma Alpha Epsilon) and two sororities (Theta Phi Alpha and Alpha Sigma Alpha)
- Plan and implement various leadership development programs
- Maintain and oversee facilities and programs in the Student Activities Center and the student lounge
- Provide information and involvement opportunities through SUConnect
- Partner with a wide range of campus and community groups to enhance the student experience
- Host annual events on campus