You can now access the Washington Post for free anywhere by creating your own account using your Suffolk email!
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the WaPo Sign Up page.
- Enter your Suffolk email and choose a new password.
- Click Continue Reading to access to WaPo homepage.
- Next select your username (usually the same as your email address) in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Account Settings from the menu.
- Take a moment now to check your Suffolk email in order to verify your email address.
- Now, back in the Account Settings select the My Subscriptions tab.
- Select the Activate Free Digital Access button on the left (note: this button will not appear if you have not verified your email address).