MSLL students are required to complete 30 credits of course work. Each course is 3 credits with a total of 10 required courses to earn the degree. All courses are required unless a student can demonstrate prior coursework or relevant experience to permit a waiver.*
- Applied Genetics
- Biotechnology Business and the Law
- Clinical Research and the Law
- Compliance Issues in Pharma and Life Sciences
- Privacy/Data Security
- Intellectual Property Law Survey
- Introduction to Molecular Biology for Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Development
Please note that course titles are subject to change. Elective courses may be added as they become available.
* Students may waive out of certain coursework based on prior work or educational experience. MSLL students may petition for a waiver of up to and including 9 credits of required MSLL course work upon demonstration of completion of the required subject matter in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited institution in a relevant scientific field. Such study must have been completed within a reasonable period of time before acceptance into the MSLL, and not already counted towards another program or degree.
The granting of waivers shall be at the discretion of the Faculty Director and an Associate Dean.