Suffolk Law students on mock trial competition teams prepare and present appellate arguments before volunteer judges and judicial panels—both within Suffolk Law and around the country in competitions against other law schools.
National Trial Team
The apex of Suffolk Law’s Trial Advocacy Program is the championship mock trial team. Suffolk has been the best in New England for 26 of the past 30 years, regularly advancing to the invitation-only national championships. The team participates in at least five national and invitational tournaments each year. More info.
Moot Travel Teams by Subject Area
Business and Financial Services
- Duberstein National Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
- Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Competition (Securities Law)
- National Tax Moot Court Competition
- ABA Law Student Division—Negotiation Competition
- ABA Law Student National Representation in Mediation Competition
- Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Moot Court Competition (Patent Law)
- National IP LawMeet Competition
- Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition (Trademark Law)