This event is both a celebration of equity-focused work and an affirmation of our continued progress. All Suffolk community members are invited to participate and attend.
Register to AttendSave Your Spot for Our 2023 Conference
Support Career EquityLearn More About Becoming a Sponsor
Friday, September 29, 2023
The 2023 Career Equity Conference aims to showcase, serve, and support the work of career educators, recruiters, DEI professionals, university faculty and staff, and aspiring career service practitioners.
As a conference attendee you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop strategies to promote career equity in career education
- Better understand how to recruit, retain, and promote diverse talent
- Increase knowledge on practices that improve access and equity
- Connect with a community of equity minded practitioners in the workplace
- Learn how to build accountability into the process for teams and systems
In offering this conference each year, our center strives to build a community of equity-minded practitioners focused on expanding inclusion in the experience and outcomes of our students.
Suffolk University, Sargent Hall
120 Tremont Street, Boston
Our team is excited to welcome 20 extraordinary presenters to campus this fall. Our complete listing of break out sessions, presentations, and our schedule can be found on the microsite linked below:
Career Equity Conference Program